We are looking for a curious mind, that is eager to work within an team to develop new applications and software geared for internal and client projects. Someone who wants to learn on the job. Working with top 100 advertisers and major media agencies; create a world-class database structure. Analyse user data to create profiles within the database. Experience the software development life-cycle from the drawing board to the release. Join design sessions for the new functionalities. Be prepared to be impressed by how dynamic the digital marketing world is!
Develop web and desktop applications in C# and .Net Core.
Work with the APIs from the market leader platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Google.
• An important role and ample opportunity to grow
• An open work environment and flat managed structure
• Daily sit-downs to catch-up
• Market conform salary, 25 vacation days with 8% holiday salary
• Healthy snacks, lunch (at the office) and beverages
• Fitness subscription
• Experience with the Azure ecosystem; Azure service fabric, service bus, application insights
• Experience in microservices architecture
• Knowledge of SQL, C#, .NET Core
• Knowledge of React
• Experience with web services (SOAP / REST APIs)
• Experience with social media and digital marketing APIs is a pre.
digitalAudience is an excellent example of an innovative digital marketing company that captures the markets where it operates. We provide a unique technology solution for agencies and advertisers in digital marketing field and we are active at the progressive intersection between marketing, technology and data.
Our common goal is to help our clients: advertisers, media agencies, data partners in a responsible, structured and fast way with our digital data solutions. We are proud that 45 of the 100 advertisers and nearly all media agencies in the Netherlands and rapidly growing in Sweden and Belgium, are working with our data software solutions.
See yourself joing our team as a junior medior software developer? We would love to hear from you!