We are looking for someone with an obsession for customers and partners, an entrepeneural mentality, that knows how to motivate themselves and others. A go-gether who speaks his or her mind, asks questions and is eager to learn on board. Do not be scared to fail, there is space for that too, we help each other thrive.
As a junior account executive, you are vital for our business. You are our first contact with customer: advertisers, media agencies, publishers and technology platforms. You listen to their stories, guide them from request to release of results and data. Of course you do so working together with your customer success managers and account director teams. You manage the date in our SaaS-tool and have ideas and initiate improvements of our working processes.
• You are the first contact for clients and manage their challenge from a-z, from acquiring media proposals to their data sets.
• Actively approach and follow-up on potential clients and partners
• Ownership of data in our SaaS-tool
• Work thoroughly and effectively, flexible
• Administrative and operational task in various systems
• Initiate lunch and learn session for internal and external client events
• Upgrade and improve our working processes as well as learn from market development
• An important role and ample opportunity to grow
• An open work environment and flat managed structure
• Market conform salary, 25 vacation days with 8% holiday salary
• Healthy snacks, lunch (at the office) and beverages
• Fitness subscription
digitalAudience is a SaaS company providing an innovative technology solution for publishers and advertisers in the digital marketing space. Our data collaboration platform enables its customers to maximize their marketing effectiveness in a privacy first, technology led manner.
We are proud to say that our technology is used by 45 of the 100 advertisers and nearly all media agencies in the Netherlands. And we're just getting started! We are already rapidly growing in Sweden and Belgium, and plans are underway for the rest of Europe.
Sounds good? Would you like to join our team as a junior customer success manager? We would love to hear from you.